なんだろうこれ。ふるさと納税ではこのサイズのものは来るわけが・・・。
おお、なんか出てきた!
au Wowma! ふるさと納税キャンペーン、そんなのあったかな。(記憶をたどる・・・がよく覚えていない)
「ホタテめしの素」と「じゃこめしの素」をいただいてしまいました。素直に驚いたなー。
au Wowma!ふるさと納税ではいつも何かのキャンペーンをしているようです。ふるさと納税を考えている方はとってもお得だと思いますので、商品検索サイトのひとつに加えてみてはいかがでしょうか。
https://furusato.wowma.jp/
これは!と思うふるさと納税商品を見つけたら、モッピー経由でサイトに入り直しましょう。なぜって・・・。
なんとびっくり今は8%もポイントがつくからです。1万円分のものを買うと驚きの800円相当のポイントですよ。びっくりですね。
私の時は5%だったと思います。今から選択できる人はいいなぁ~。
モッピーに登録していない人はまず下記から登録してトクしてくださいね。

それではまた~お会いしましょう~。
==機械翻訳==
[Surprised] “Moppy → au Wowma!
This week, I received a package that I couldn't see by mail.
I wonder what this is. This is the size that comes with your hometown tax payment ...
Oh, something came out!
au Wowma! Was there such a hometown tax payment campaign? (I do not remember well ...)
I have received "Scallop Mushi no Moto" and "Jakome Mushi no Moto". I was honestly surprised.
au Wowma! It seems that there is always a campaign in hometown tax payment. If you are thinking about your hometown tax payment, this is a great deal, so why not add it to one of the product search sites?
https://furusato.wowma.jp/
this is! If you find your hometown tax payment product, re-enter the site via moppy. Why ...
I was surprised now because I get 8% points. If you buy 10,000 yen, it is a surprising 800 yen worth. I'm surprised.
I think it was 5%. I hope someone who can choose from now.
If you are not registered in moppy, please register first and save.
Moppy! Point site where money accumulates
See you again ~
惊讶]“ Moppy→au Wowma!
本周,我收到了一个看不到的包裹。
我不知道这是什么。这是您家乡纳税所附带的大小...
哦,有东西出来了!
au Wowma!有这样的家乡纳税活动吗? (我记不清了...)
我已经收到“扇贝蘑菇元素”和“ Jakomushi元素”。老实说我很惊讶。
哇哇!看来在家乡纳税中总有一场运动。如果您正在考虑您的家乡纳税,这很重要,那么为什么不将其添加到产品搜索网站之一呢?
https://furusato.wowma.jp/
这是!如果找到您的家乡纳税产品,请通过拖把重新进入站点。为什么...
我现在很惊讶,因为我得到8%的积分。如果您购买10,000日元,则价值高达800日元。我很惊讶
我认为是5%。我希望有人可以从现在开始选择。
如果您尚未注册,请先注册并保存。
哎呀!钱积累的要点
再见〜


















0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿